We create Product Animations to aid your Marketing Materials or proof of concept/clash checking
What is a Product Animation?
Animation is the process used by Computer Aided Design Software’s to produce 3D Visualisations containing an 3D Assembly with moving parts. The following steps are usually required to produce an Animation
- Create 3D CAD model in a CAD software such as Solidworks
- Apply Materials
- Set up Virtual Cameras to gain an realistic views
- Set up an Virtual Environment such as a Landscape, Table etc.
- Set-up Key Frames for the Animation Step as to the “Story Board”
- Process Animation.
Animation can be processed in basic CAD Visualisations or with Photo realistic Background, Shading and Materials.
What Product Animation Service does Jensen Consulting offer?
We create Animations of Mechanical Components & Products. The Animations we produce are usually for marketing materials such as
- Marketing for Web content
- Concept Animation for Client Approval/Comments
- Concept Animation for Proof of Concept & Clash Checking
The flexibility of modern CAD packages allows a certain creativity for these type of images and is not restricted by the usual physics of filming. In addition to real live filming we can therefore offer:
- Products in a varied environment or even environments (with supplied background images) specific for our costumers
- Section Videos showing internal moving parts
The image files are usually provided in .avi format. However, a range of formats can be provided on request.
How much do CAD Animations cost?
The cost of an Animations is based on whether a new 3D CAD model needs to be created. The cost lies with creating such CAD Model and then setting up the individual steps. At Jensen Consulting we have a fixed price policy. We can provide fixed costs for 3D Visualisation Videos with provision of sketches, images or existing drawings.