Jensen Consulting Limited
24th August 2016
The Environmental Policy of Jensen Consulting (“the Company”) is to ensure so far as it is reasonably practicable that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment.
As an office we know that we generate waste paper products. However, as we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of the business operation.
- Our stated aims are to:
- Aim to continuously improve our environmental performance particularly with regards to our recycling and re-use of paper.
- Where possible we will use recycled or ecologically friendly paper.
- We will use ‘waste’ paper for notepads unless confidentiality may be compromised.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficiency of those resources by printing double sided where practicable
- Manage waste generated from my business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling
- Recycle all paper products, ink or toner cartridges.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements.
This Environmental Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.
This Environmental Policy Statement has been approved & authorised by:
Tristan Jensen, Managing Director, Jensen Consulting Limited