Photo-realistic Rendering Service
We create photo realistic Renders to aid your Marketing Materials or proof of concept
What is Rendering?
Rendering is the process used by Computer Aided Design Software’s to produce photo realistic Visualisations.
The following steps are usually required to produce a rendered Image:
- Create 3D CAD model in a CAD software such as Solidworks
- Apply Materials
- Set up Virtual Cameras to gain an realistic views
- Set up an Virtual Environment such as a Landscape, Table etc.
- Process Renders
Depending on complexity of the part and performance of the Workstation(s) the render will be run on these can take time (from several minutes to several hours). Its not a simple “Save As Render” option.
What Rendering Service does Jensen Consulting offer?
We create photo realistic images of products. The visualisations we produce are usually for marketing materials such as
- Marketing Brochures/Materials
- Concept Rendering for Client Approvals
- Sales Proposals
The flexibility of modern CAD packages allow a certain creativity for these type of images and is not restricted by the usual physics of photography. In addition to simple product renders we can therefore offer:
- Products in a varied environment or even environments (with supplied background images) specific for our costumers
- Section Images
- Visuals showing cut outs into the product
We can provide the images all standard image file formats.
How much do Renderings cost
The cost of a Rendering is based on whether a new 3D CAD model needs to be created. The cost lies with creating such CAD Model. At Jensen Consulting we have a fixed price policy. We are able to provide fixed costs for Renderings with provision of sketches, images or existing drawings.
Would you like to have your Product Animated?
Computer Aided Design Animations of to show function, complexity, hidden parts….and more.